Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolved

I love a new year. It's a fresh start, a new chance to be a better person, a rebirth of sorts. I have been thinking about my New Year's resolutions since early December and here is what I resolve to do in 2008:
  1. Spend more quality time with my children and husband (better let Perry in on this one!)

  2. Make more time to be creative (aka, spend less time watching tv)

  3. Read more (aka, spend less time watching tv)

  4. Keep up with my blog

  5. Spend less time watching tv (really, I don't watch tv all that much, but I do use it as a crutch on the nights where I am too tired and unmotivated to do anything else--generally one week once a month. You know what I'm talking about ;)

  6. Organize my recipes (this one's been on my list for about 5 years now)

  7. Keep in touch better with friends--send cards just because.

Gosh, I feel like there should be more. Maybe it's best to keep it realistic. I'll keep out the eat healthier, exercise more, give up chocolate. Yeah, those will be broken by January 4th so it's best not to set myself up for failure!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

ps. Here's a little doodle I made using my new Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet (a gift from my in-laws)--very fun!






No comments: