Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shopping Anyone?

So after the day I had yesterday, I came home from work, fed the boys lunch and announced that I was going to the scrapbook store to do a little shopping. Shopping, without anyone in tow--pure Heaven! I browsed every single item in my LSS's tiny but jam-packed shop, some of them twice over. I found lots of stuff I wanted like acrylic stamp sets from Fancy Pants Designs and Basic Grey paper packs. But, alas, reality crept in (along with Perry's face when the credit card bill comes in), and I escaped with just the essentials: binding coils for my new Bind-It-All (a Christmas gift from Mom & Dad--thank you, I am loving it!!), the Bind-It-All idea book, a bottle of Shimmerz, and these adorable rub-ons from Hambly Screen Prints. I am so into these little owls and birds--brings me back to The Partridge Family and Tootsie Pop commercials. Anyway, so much fun to take my time, browse, and soak up the inspiration. And the best part about it? I returned home to my little Maddox opening the door for me, squealing, and hugging my legs (what could be a better welcome home than that?), and Perry saying, "You're back already?" Next time, I'll make sure I'm gone longer!

Are these not the cutest?! "Come on get happy. . ."

No comments: