Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Somebody Stop Me!

I had a list a mile long of things to do tonight (I won't bore you with the details), and what have I been doing instead: surfing the internet for digital scrapbook stuff (it's all your fault Jenna!). You would not believe the amount of stuff for this exploding niche in the scrapbooking world. And lots of it is free--who can pass that up. When I get a chance I will post a list of links to some great sites that offer digiscrap stuff so you can check it out for yourselves (and so I can have a handy reference, too). So much for getting to bed early! And so much for those cards I should be making for my upcoming workshop.

1 comment:

Jennahp said...

so sorry!!!
But hey thats a good idea- I should let you know the places where I've been finding lots of freebies. Everytime i look its more tempting to spend the $ on some of those fabulous kits BUT the free ones are great too!!
AND today I learned how to make my own paper, and a few elements.... =)