Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh Baby!

My dear friend whom I have known for over 20 years called this evening to tell me that she and her husband are pregnant. Being pregnant is a huge enough deal, but what makes it even huger for them is all that they went through to become pregnant . I (and many of the people I know) am fortunate enough to have had no trouble conceiving. Heck, I just have to breathe the same air as my husband and two blue lines appear on the stick. But Marci and her husband have had numerous surgical procedures, countless doctors visits, and hundreds of injections to finally be able to say that they are having a baby. I am thrilled beyond words for them!

Doesn't show well in the low res pic, but the top tab says "dream come true" and the bottom right reads "wonderful"

No comments: