Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Remember Today 2.18.09

{remember} feeling grateful that we've made it over the hump of this week. I don't like feeling this way, but between the rocky start to the week, having to cancel plans, the boys getting under each other's skin, the amount of "screen time" going on in this house, staying indoors (more because I don't like the cold), this week is turning out to be a disappointment for all of us. We managed to squeeze in an hour at the bowling alley, but even that wasn't enjoyable. We have two more days to get it together--maybe baking cupcakes is in order for tomorrow before we go roller skating, well, because cupcakes just make everything better, don't they?

1 comment:

kate said...

Oh, I so feel your pain! I had one of those weeks last week. My husband had been travelling for about four weeks and was still gone, the kids and I were all sick...I was seriously going to start climbing the walls of the house if we didn't get better so we could all go out and DO something, anything besides more TV, books and legos! And yes, cupcakes do make everything better!