Saturday, February 16, 2008

A mother's work is never done

Well, I've done it. I have officially caught up on all the laundry. This only happens maybe three times a year, so I am taking a moment to bask in the glory. Usually, laundry is in various states in my house: dirty; dirty but sorted for the wash; clean but not dry; clean and dry but not sorted by person; clean, dry, and sorted but waiting to be folded; clean, dry sorted, folded but not put away. . . You get the idea. Well, today while the boys rotted their brains on Looney Toons and Gameboy, and my sweet Maddox tried to sleep his nasty cold away, I took a bit of time to tackle the laundry. There are a handful of things in the dirty basket, because let's face it, can laundry in a household of five ever truly be caught up?, but other than that everything is washed, dried, folded, and put away. Yippee!

Of course by Tuesday it will look like this again:

No comments: