Thursday, June 4, 2009

Maddox's writing

My littlest had his first school experience this year. We made a little gift for each of his teachers and he dictated to me what he wanted to write (in hand over hand style):
His favorite thing at school were the "projects" as he called them. He's such my crafty guy.

Writing his name was all him with just a little verbal direction from me: M (he's got that letter down), circle and a little line, circle and a big line, another circle with a big line, circle, and X. He just learned X and is so proud to be able to do it all by himself that he has taken to writing xtra X's. I asked him to add some O's because then at least we could pass them off for kisses and hugs!

1 comment:

kate said...

I love it!!! You are spreading creativity into every aspect of your life and the lives of those around you!