Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just for Kicks and Giggles

I'm probaby the only one in the world who loves these crazy chain emails. Not the ones where you have to send it along or else something really bad will happen to you, and not the ones that you have to reply in order to prove you are a true friend--don't send me those; I won't reply. But I love these ones that ask random questions that you answer. This stuff is great for posterity. Someday I will make a scrapbook layout or a mini album with people's answers (I actually save them in a folder in my email!). Consider yourself 'tagged' if you are reading this post and play along with me. Who knows you may have your very own page in one of my scrapbooks someday! This one came from my sister. Thanks, Sherri!

3's About Me

Three names I go by:
1. Mom
2. Mommy
3. MOMMMMMMY!!!

Three jobs you may not know I have had in my life:
1. Cashier
2. Teacher
3. Office Manager (my Dad was unhappy I left this one off before)

Three Places I have lived:
1. my home town
2. college
3. that's it

Three shows I watch:
(ooh, tough one, I've barely watched TV all year, seriously)
1. Jon and Kate (though they may have lost me as a viewer--so sad)
2. Grey's Anatomy (in the good old days, i.e. the first two seasons--haven't watched more than one epsiode all season)
3. American Idol (in theory, though I didn't make it past the top 20 this season)

Three places I have been:
1. Antigua (honeymoon)
2. Quebec (to see Celine Dion's final concert--should I be admitting that?!--I like her songs, what can I say)
3. San Francisco (to visit my best friend in high school--most favoritest city ever)

Three people that e-mail me regularly:
1. Kayla
2. Perry (and they're not love notes, either)
3. AC Moore (does that count?!)

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Baked Lay's
2. Chocolate
3. Anything I don't have to cook

Three friends I think will respond:
1. every
2. single
3. one of you (I mean it!)

Three things I'm looking forward to
1. The summer off with my boys
2. a trip to Storyland
3. lots of time to scrapbook

1 comment:

kate said...

I loved Storyland as a child! I wish I could take my children there...

Who lives in San Francisco these days?