Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February's Word: Healthy

As I start off the month of February I am feeling tired, out of shape, dehydrated, and stiff.  I don't feel terribly awful, just a bit uncomfortable.  My pants are snugger, the scale is pointing to a number it hasn't since I was pregnant, and I know the older I get, the harder it will be to maintain a healthy lifestyle (especially when I don't consider my current lifestyle habits particularly healthy).

So in an effort to love myself in this month of L-O-V-E, my word is:

letter HEBlock Letter ALTH
letter Y

I will eat less sweets and more fruits and veggies. I will not eat when I'm not hungry. I will drink more water, and not ignore my thirst.  I will walk on the treadmill.  I will attend Pilates every week.  I will make time for some sort of physical activity everyday.  I will go to bed by 11:00 pm.  I will look forward to the effects all this has on me by the end of February.

No comments: