Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Reads

I just signed up for Good Reads, a website that tracks what you've read, what you're reading, and what you want to read. I can't tell you how many times I have read a book and less than a year later can't recall the storyline (and forget about character's names). Someone will be talking about a book that sounds so very familiar, yet I can't be definite that I've read it at all. I have started books and abandoned them, then tried to pick up where I left off months later and have to start all over again. I've thought about starting a book journal, but it feels almost book report-ish. I'm hoping that Good Reads will help me track my reading and network with others to find books worth reading.

Please join me! I'm all alone out there, so sign up and add me as a friend so we can all share good reads together!

No comments: