Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day One

Today is day one. I completed my layout. I'll be posting each one at Life Made Creations. I'm going to be perfectly honest: I stink at commitment. I stink at this whole following-a-regime thing. When I read Patti's 37 Day challenge, I got so wrapped up in the idea of doing something worthwhile every day. But there was this little voice that said, "Don't do it. You suck at these things. You won't be able to do it. You'll fail."

Well, today is Day One, and I did it. And I'm one day closer to succeeding, to silencing that little voice of little faith. One down, 36 more to go. I'm not sure this is the attitude one should have on the first day of an endeavor like this, but it's my honest attitude. And my blog has always been good at keeping me honest. See you on Day Two!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Welcome! You can do it! I'm glad you are doing this! 37 Days of doing something for yourself. Congrats on a great idea!