Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello Blog Readers

So, apparently people other than my parents and Perry's parents actually read my blog (hi, Shannon O!). I found this out the other day and now feel like a totally bad blogger because I haven't been updating my blog much, ok, at all lately. I apologize for being 110% completely and utterly engrossed in craft fair preparations (whew, that was a lot of work, tons of fun, but a lot of work). Now that it is over, I feel like a totally new woman with all kinds of free time on my hands (shhh, don't tell my husband). So, this note is to let you know that I am back, will be caught up to date, and will be posting all kinds of craftiness at my other blog, and maybe even a few classes there, too! I am feeling totally energized and ready to concentrate on the upcoming holiday season (thank goodness for this because there are only 5 and a half more weeks until Christmas--yikes!). And the two online classes I am taking right now have me totally inspired to create, create, create.

Do me a favor and leave a comment if you read this post? Nothing elaborate (unless of course you want to), just to let me know who out there is actually reading this. :) Maybe there will even be a little free stuff (aka, leftovers from the craft fair) in it for you!

3 comments:

Jennahp said...

me!

Anonymous said...

i'm here too. love the crafting ideas!!! hope you did well at the floral street craft fair!!

skenyonobrien@yahoo.com said...

above was me!!!