Monday, November 19, 2007

Four Things About Me

I received this from my good and dear friend Kayla today. Would make a great scrapbook page. Here goes:

Four Jobs I've Had:
1) Cashier at a grocery store
2) Front desk security (ha!) at my college dorm
3) Teaching kindergarten
4) Mom

Four People who e-mail me: (regularly)
1) My mom
2) Jenna (my sister-in-law)
3) Perry (when he forwards all the Land's End specials to me)
4) Jen

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Fresh crusty bread dipped in roasted garlic olive oil
2) My mother-in-law's meatballs (no better meatball on the planet!)
3) Crab Rangoons
4) Candy!

Four Places I would rather be (all with my family):
1) Seeing our country by land
2) Traveling Europe: Ireland, Italy, France
3) African Safari
4) Walt Disney World

Four movies I would or have watched over and over:
1) Beaches
2) Say Anything
3) My Best Friends Wedding
4) There's Something About Mary
Nothing deep here. What can I say, I love chick flicks!

Four Places I have Lived:
Only one, and I'm still here!

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Who has time for tv?! But I like any of the criminal shows and can catch one usually once a week
1) CSI
2) Law & Order
3) Without a Trace
4) Cold Case

Okay, there I am in a nut shell. Take some time and answer these questions for yourself. Or forward it to a friend that you are curious about.

No comments: