Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!

Ahh, I just love a new year, don't you? The fresh blank page of a brandy new calendar itching with the promise of the possibilities that lie ahead. Possibilities is my word for this year. It is hard for me to narrow it down to just one little word; I've several others I want to pay close attention to this year: create, dream, learn, love, live {in the moment}, time, efficient, do, organize. But possibilities holds so much... well. possibility. So yes, 2010 will be a year of possibility for me, filled with dreaming and wishing, big scoops of creating, heaps of learning, loads of love, a spattering of efficiency, and hopefully a sprinkling of organization.
Here's what's on my list of goals for 2010 {and in absolutely random, stream of consciousness order!}:

  1. Doodle more

  2. Read more--I think I'll start with this one:

  3. Create more

  4. Open an etsy shoppe--yikes, that just kind of slipped out here; I would love to do this, but have no earthly idea of what I'd sell.

  5. Get organized, clean out, simplify, declutter

  6. Be more efficient--so that maybe I can get to bed at a decent hour

  7. Blog more--oh, how I've missed this happy little place {I've still not lost hope that I will catch up my 2009 blog posts}

  8. Do a photo a day--this one is destined to fail, just being realistic here, but I'm ok with that bit of imperfection: some is better than none at all.

  9. Sew more--got a cool new calendar that will help me with this one.

  10. Knit more--and maybe something besides a scarf!

  11. Wash my face EVERY night--I know, ick, but I'm horrible at this.


I'm keeping this open b/c I know more will come to me, probably tomorrow morning in the shower.

Just two more random things:

  1. Two sites I'll be keeping an eye on in 2010: notebookdoodles and A Collection a Day
  2. And I really, REALLY want one of these

Here's to a year filled with possibilities! Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I, for one, think your etsy shop will make my holiday shopping much easier next year. I look forward to that one coming to fruition.