Sunday, August 24, 2008

Remember Today 8.24.08

{remember} a shopping excursion alone: Anthropologie (could have spent some big money here), Shabby Chic (and here), Juicy Couture, Hanna Andersson(fun stuff--makes me wish I had a little girl to dress), Louis Vuitton, Pottery Barn, Ruehl (this store is so dark I almost walked into a mirror and fell over a chair), Betsey Johnson (fun and playful, but who actually wears this stuff?!), Janie and Jack (so sweet), O'Kaidi, Fruits and Passion (liked the Green Tea eau de toilette), Lululemon Athletica ($95 for yoga pants! but they hem them for free). I'll refer to this as more of an artist date than a shopping trip since I only purchased 4 shirts for the boys for back to school at Gap Kids (and ended up spending nearly the same amount of money on groceries when I returned home as I did at the mall). Fun to look anyway!

No comments: