Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Right Now, I am

  1. settling into our fall routines, despite L already missing two days of school.
  2. praying for a list of people longer than I wish it to be, all with health issues, some very serious.
  3. chipping away at a list of chores a mile long, slowly, ever.so.very.slowly.
  4. overwhelmed with the number of creative projects I need/want to work on, many of which center on the holidays, which will be here before I know it!
  5. closing the door to a small piece of my life (being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator), and watching for the window to open.
  6. doing some soul searching about where I want to head in the next couple of years
  7. in constant awe of the creative talent that exists in this world, many of which I see from everyday people following their creative hearts.
  8. feeling like I am ready for something big to find me.

No comments: