Saturday, July 4, 2009

Remember Today 7.4.09

{remember} celebrating the independence of our country with a cookout at my sister's home: some swimming, some ball-play, lots of great food, fun with cousins, a bit of music for L's new toy, a missing tooth (and it wasn't one of the kids'!) and finishing the night up with some ice cream and fireworks--perfect (oh, except for the missing tooth part, but that was pretty hysterical, too--sorry, Mike!)
note: Those festive treats are super easy to make: Melt white chocolate (I just used the Nestle white chips); dip pretzel rod; sprinkle with festive sprinkles; and place on wax paper in freezer until hardened--yumMEy!

1 comment:

kate said...

Oh my word! Those look so good! Even my four year old, Nate, took a look and pronounced, "Oh, oh, I wnat one!!! Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!"