Monday, April 27, 2009

Where has the time gone?

{edited: pictures added}
This past week was April Vacation week for the kiddos, and it positively flew by. All of a sudden it is Monday, nearly May, I haven't posted a Remember Today in a week and a half and I have to ask myself: Where has the time gone?

Here's where some of it has gone: {pics to be inserted soon}

playing outside *finally* after what seems to have been the longest winter EVER

a trip to the zoo

working on wedding programs, table numbers, and place cards for a wedding that is quickly approaching

Camden's sixth birthday party

Baseball, baseball, and more baseball


reading this book

And I can tell you what hasn't been happening because of all of the above:

my 37 Days Project (but I haven't thrown in the towel yet)

cleaning up my house

I hope to catch up on my RT's this week, upload a bunch of photos, and generally get caught up in all areas of life. Logan commented the other day how the days are getting longer. If only they truly were getting longer--24 hours just isn't enough!

No comments: